Windscribe is a strong player in the VPN space, with a range of affordable plans and a free trial. Those who step up to one of the paid plans are honored with access to a much larger choice of servers, with additional features such as Windflix to ease-up Netflix streaming. Check out this Windscribe Android Review to know the reasons why you should be using this VPN for Android OS.
Windscribe is a VPN that is based in Richmond Hill, just outside of Toronto, Canada. Windscribe is known for its generous free plan, it also offers a variety of affordable plans to suit every need. This VPN also boasts a comprehensive set of features, some of which really rare outstanding.
Pros of using Windscribe
- A free tier with a large data allowance
- Integrated Ad-blocking and tracker blocking
- Unlimited connections
Cons of using Windscribe
- Windows desktop software requires frequent resets
- Not the most comprehensive platform support
How to use WindScribe
- First of all, you’ll need your IKEv2 profile and credentials. To get those, you need the Pro version of Windscribe. Then, you can access the IKEv2 profile generator on the Windscribe website.
- Click on the Settings in your Start Menu.
- Now, Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on VPN.
- Add a VPN connection. Note that you should create a new VPN connection profile instead of just editing one of the existing ones.
- Select Windows as your VPN provider, name your connection whatever you wish, select Automatic VPN type, and choose your username and password.
- Input the address of the server and the credentials provided by the IKEv2 generator. Note that these credentials won’t be the same as your chosen Windscribe login.
- Click on your newly created profile and then click the Connect button.
Windscribe voucher and Windscribe deals
Windscribe VPN offers a VPN subscription within 12 months of membership for only $49. You can get 1-year access to Pro membership at an affordable price.
Windscribe VPN is one of the best VPNs on the market that offers a high-speed connection and mostly encrypted. You can use Windscribe VPN to get access to all GEO-restricted websites and watch any content without any hassle of being restricted. You can get a 55% discount on a 1-Year Plan for only $49. There is no Windscribe coupon code needed for this discount.
It offers a Subscription VPN Service (50GB per month) for free when you follow the steps below:
- Click on windscribe.com to Open Windscribe site
- Click Sign Up which is on the top right side of the page
- Enter username, password, email and the Windscribe promo code which is REDDIT50
- “Create Free Account”
- You will get an email immediately, click the link in the email to confirm and to apply the offer to your account
- If you already have an account, you can claim the voucher code by clicking “My Account” on the top right side of page, “Claim Voucher” and then enter the voucher code
- Your account dashboard will display the 50GB limit
Windscribe Sign Up
You just need to sign up on the Windscribe website and fill up your details.
- Choose a username
- Choose a password
- Confirm your password
- Email address(optional)
- Voucher code(optional)
And, that’s it. Your account will be created on Windscribe with these small steps.
You can download Windscribe for android from Play store or from their official website.
Windscribe VPN review
This is the Windscribe review that we would like to provide to our customers. Windscribe offers good value for your money. This is a Canada-based VPN that allows practically everything you want in a VPN: torrenting, Netflix, and anonymous web surfacing. Also, go to the comments section and let us know how you’re liking this Windscribe VPN review.
Compared to other VPNs that have servers in more countries, Windscribe doesn’t have the largest network though, but it does the job of providing anonymity and bypassing geo-restrictions in most countries, including the great firewall of China.
And with affordable packages and a free version, it won’t break the bank.
Is Windscribe Safe?
Users should have no trouble in considering the Windscribe VPN service as a highly safe and secure. Windscribe, as a VPN service, offers users an OpenVPN encryption option by default. Windscribe VPN uses of the AES 256-bit cipher which is considered very secure. Whether it’s windscribe firefox or windscribe chrome, both of them are safe for your network.
If you choose to Windscribe Free plan, it’s awesome but if you choose pro plan then it’s even better. It comes with Infinite Protection and helps you to Unlock All Locations in more than 60 Countries and 110 Cities.